Home Works

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

KABOOM! BOMBSHELL OF THE DAY (10/5/10): MODEL MARIAH LONGO

Mariah Longo Info:
Age:19
Hometown: Huntsville, Alabama but currently reside in Cloverdale, California 


Occupation: I am a full time student studying radiology technology and work part-time as a promotional model for Umbrella Girls USA. (I am being featured in two swimsuit calendars for 2011, one being an Umbrella Girls USA calendar and the other is for Hotbodies Racing.)
Mariah Fun Fact: I'm a baking queen and a complete homebody! I am French and Japanese, with my Asian heritage I try to convince people that I've developed the mind of a ninja, but my body has yet to catch up due to it's lack of coordination. I've been dubbed by many as the "special" ninja :).
CHECKOUT MORE PHOTOS OF MARIAH AND IF YOU WANT TO SEE HER AS KABOOM! MAGAZINE "BOMBSHELL OF THE MONTH" MAKE SURE YOU VOTE AND LEAVE A BEAUTIFUL COMMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment